July 9, 2008

37 Weeks


This is what 37 weeks pregnant looks like -- at least on me.

I'm also standing in Ciaran's nursery which, incidentally, is DONE!

You'll also notice that my hair is also nearly gone, which feels oh-so-good in the hot weather, and takes about 2.2 seconds to "do."

We went to the doctor, and Ciaran is still head-down, but not engaged (meaning that his head still float when the doctor checks my cervix). And there's absolutely no indication whatsoever that he wants to come out of my uterus any time soon. Being that I'm officially "full term," this is a little disconcerting for me, as I get more unwieldy and uncomfortable by the day. But as long as he's happy, I'm happy (with the possible exception of last night, when he was happily kicking me in the ribs while I was trying to get to sleep!).

Ah, the joys of pregnancy.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You look awesome! And I LOVE that quilt! Glad to hear everything is going so well. Keep updating!

Unknown said...

Is it me? or are those comic book artwork pages/prints on the walls? What artist/author and story? Looks a lot like Charles vess or PCraig Russell.