April 21, 2008

Aren't they lovely?

It's been a great, fun weekend in Grand Rapids with my nieces and nephews.



This morning Anton (age 5) told me that he only has 4 fingers on one hand, and proceeded to count - beginning with zero - from his thumb to his pinky. We have a future Enron accountant on our hands.


Then there's Hannah, a precocious and precious little girl. Besides thoroughly enjoying bossing her little brothers around, she also loves music, art, dance -- anything artistic, really. She and Anton did a sign version of the Lord's Prayer with their "signing choir" at church, and Hannah did all the motions with grace and feeling.



And this little guy, Christian (pictured here with Lallow Caw) looked at me yesterday afternoon and said, with a big grin on his face, "Auntie Naw, you make me happy." I just about smothered the poor kid with kisses right then and there!

No comments: