August 30, 2008

Forgive me, I've been busy.

It's amazing how much time changing poopie diapers takes.

Ciaran is 3 weeks old now, and growing so fast! I can hardly believe there was life before this little guy made his grand entrance.

And what an entrance it was ... After 48 hours of labor, he was born by emergency C-Section at 9:11 on Sunday, August 10, 2008. He was a great big kid -- 9 pounds 6 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long!

I'll post a few pics here, but there are lots more at our growing gallery of Ciaran pictures at the link on the right.

And you can consider this my return to the blogging world, now that the fog of newborn-mommyhood is slowly wearing off...

1 comment:

usuallyemily said...

Hi guys! I'm sorry to hear your labor was so long and hard and ending in an emergency Cesarean! But now you have the best thing of all: Ciaran! So it's all good.

I just want to share that this morning, Wren looked at the photo of Ciaran in this post and did the "baby" sign for the first time! It was really cool.

I hope you all are doing well. I think of you often! Having a new little person is the most amazing thing, isn't it?

Love,
Emily