September 18, 2007

17 days, and counting

The wedding is coming -- and fast. People keep asking me whether future in-laws are starting to make unreasonable requests, and whether my own family is sticking their nose in. Nope and nope. I lucked out immensely with my future in-laws, who are only incredibly helpful and loving and welcoming. And my own family is just so stinkin' glad that I'm getting married - and to such a wonderful man - that they're being only supportive and doing everything they can to help out. Apparently I'm supposed to be going crazy, seizing up, running around like a chicken with my head cut off, and generally moving my way out of sanity and into the bridezilla realm. But everything seems to just be falling into place. Here's to 17 more days of sanity and things going just right!

1 comment:

el ranchero said...

"Everything seems to be falling into place"? Clearly, strange things are afoot at the Circle K.